- Top: A personal project - Dali Work against a white background. ‘I’m so in love with Dali’s work I just wanted to see it against a white background… unfortunately I ran out of time, I encourage someone to finish it!’ - Nicole
- Bottom Left: Quote Redesign ‘Success is a sum of small efforts repeated everyday.’
- Bottom Right: Art decks by Gala Apparel, artwork by Killer Aesthetic.
"To be irreplaceable you have to be different."
Reflecting back on old work, we all started somewhere…
- Digital Collage Designs
- Quote Redesign: ‘Someone is Happier with less than you have.’
- Photography Work
Phew, It’s been so busy at Killer Aesthetic
- We have been touching up on our Photoshop skills by doing classes by exploring surreal concept in modern day life. If your interested to continue learning, get 10% off membership by using this link: http://skl.sh/19lYfTz
- We were sick of seeing boring quote designs, so we decided to start designing some of our favourites…
- We are always looking for collaboration and are looking forward to another collaboration with Gala Apparel in the near future.
#TBT Paulie Juan's Gallery
Talented Perth based artist showing of ‘Pun Intended’ at the Kurb Gallery in WA. See more of his work here.
Photos by Lizelle of Killer Culture.
Photo by Akute Magazine I Tees art by Salvador Dali, prepped by Killer Aesthetic for Gala Apparel by Nicole Filev